PAY MUSIC, BEFORE IT PAY’S YOU | @houzofgeneral
1.Be intentional about succeeding and avoid bad energy.
2.Be ready to serve.
3.Define your sound, and leave a signature in the minds of everyone who hears your song.
4.Explore various ways to help boost your visibility.
5.Learn promotional strategies and know which one works for you.
6.Create an income source to find your music career.
7.Be prepared to accept trials and errors.
8. Avoid negative opinions about people’s success, it’s highly detrimental to growth.
9. Never borrow to fund your career as an independent artist.
9. Avoid peer pressure that might mislead you.
10. Be focused and take notes of mistakes you make through your journey.
11. Maintain self-love and value.
12. Music pays a consistent artiste who is ready to work, with less target to record label deals.
What this means is that record labels would only consider an artiste who is intentional,
focused, and industrious. Record labels consider many criteria before signing an artiste, so Ling as the music biz is concerned.
No record label would gladly want to sign an artiste who’s got low market value, both creatively, financially, mentally, etc
Fame has no fixed time to manifest, it hits at any time and you decide whether or not to respond to it.
I hope this content is helpful so far, kindly drop a comment below, should it be a question, be rest assured that our content team are always ready to respond to all your questions.
Kindly send your questions to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Piece was written by “GODHOPE UCHE”, and we own the legal copyrights to these literal work…